Thursday, October 14, 2010

Online Music Theory Course for Classical Guitarists

I couldn't agree with Segovia more when he said "study music more than the guitar". In that vein, I've been notified that there will be an online music theory course for guitarists at the www.classicalguitarblog.net

As I've said, to play classical guitar well you must also understand classical music. This course is specifically designed for classical guitarists and is interactive - you can ask questions and get answers about the material much like a "real" class. If you don't know theory and are interested, this can be an excellent course to get you started.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the type of education I am looking for. Thank you for the link information. JG

Anonymous said...

I was also looking for this kind of course and I enrolled. Nontheless, would also be very nice to see your lessons Kevin again. It's been quite a long time since you posted something. Classical Guitar Lesson op51#2 was the last one. Are you going to put something new? I hope you will.

Paul Weaver said...

As a classical guitarmaker and player, I am sometimes frustrated by the instrument's isolation from the music world. I feel a great way to overcome this is to study music in a more general sense. The guitar is very versatile, and adapts itself well to an amazing array of music. I encourage others to follow Segovia's advice.

Paul Weaver
lamareguitars.com

Anonymous said...

I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.
Volvo S90 Turbo

Unknown said...

If somebody wants expert take on the main topic of blogging next I advise him/her to go to this site, continue the fussy job.youtube music guitar lessons